Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Description about myself.

Maisarah P. Kasim
Hi! I am Maisarah Paguital Kasim, a proud Muslim. I am twenty years old and I was born at Blingkong, Lutayan, Sultan Kudarat on January 13, 1996. I am currently living in my born land. I am now a third year student of Sultan Kudarat State University, Lutayan Campus taking up Bachelor in Elementary Education major in General.

My mother is Sarah Kasim, a teacher of Blingkong Central Elementary School and my father is Jordan Kasim, sadly, he was gone four years ago when I was still at Notredame of Marbel University. I have three siblings named; Michael Jordan Kasim, a graduate of four year course as an agriculturist and a current counselor of our barangay, Janjan Kasim, a teacher of Lutayan National Highschool and our youngest, Morsalin Kasim and he's taking Bachelor in Science and Technology at STI.

I like delicious foods such as beefsteak, chicken joy, macaroni, fruit salad, adobong manok, chocolate, junk foods and a lot more and of course drinking my favorite Coke float. I am a person with a positive attitudes towards life. I believe that everything happens, bad or good, has purposes in our lives. I love watching anime alone particularly romance, comedy, action or with supernatural powers. I want a peaceful life where in no conflicts nor war.  I want to enjoy my life without disturbances of people i don't like. I am a friendly person but once I felt that some are worth to be trusted and loved, I treasured them much because I believe that not all people that surrounds us everyday will accept and understand us fully without hesitations. I really love people who still loves me despite of my bad attitudes. I hate people who kept on criticizing people without looking theirselves first and especially those people who disrespect my religion. I respect them so they must respect me too. It is just giving and taking.

I am not too ambitious person. I just want to finish my studies and be payed so I can give my mother a comfortable life without thinking us much. I will buy everything she wants and build a house where in she will feel comfortable. I may not show her that I really love but truthfully, I love her with all of my heart and no one can replace her as my mother. If my father was still alive, I want him also to be happy and payback my debts to him. I want to make them proud about my achievements in life.
I may not show my true feelings to them, but in material things, I can. They are my precious and I want them to stay beside me, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment